After working for 10+ years in private equity, Tausha Robertson is wrapping up a delicious “gap year” of self-discovery and enrichment. But she’s not exactly sitting still. For starters, she launchedMsXFactor, a site for Gen-X, multicultural women. “And guess what, it’s growing!” Tausha has also spent time as a board member for non-profits like Global Women 4 Well-Being and Saint Louise House. “Most importantly, I have spent time with people I love, and doing things I love, without the stress of my previous 24/7 work calling. That life afforded me the luxury of choice, but it’s time for my next chapter which will focus on my passions, authentic connections, and being fully present.”
We love a good second-act story. Here’s Tausha’s TueNight 10:
1. On the nightstand: A bottle of sparkling water, the book Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products, and my iPhone.
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: My personal dance parties while cooking or getting dressed. This week I was on a New Edition bender.
3. Jam of the minute: Kendrick Lamar, SZA – “All The Stars“
4. Thing I miss: I talk to my college friends often but I would really like to see them more. But life…
5. 80’s crush: His royal badness, Prince. I’m so heartbroken that we lost such a talent.
6. Current crush: Idrissssssssssss. ‘Cause that’s how I say his name 😊
7. Will whine about: My elderly dog waking me up multiple times in the middle of the night to pee. I love him but I need my sleep!!
8. Will wine about: Good food and good conversation. I feel like we need to bring back old fashioned dinner parties.
9. Best thing that happened yesterday: Great coffee meeting with one of my millennial tech mentors. I always leave with new info, some words to look up and inspiration to keep crushing it with my site!
10. Looking forward to: Finding a paying gig that I like and doesn’t suck the life out of me so I have time for the things I love! I hope to grow the things I love to a point where they eventually support me.