Age: 58 years old
Beyond the bio: “Now that I’m older, I’ve learned the value of seeing what it is that you bring to anything. You don’t have “all the time in the world” anymore, so now is the time to earnestly love, respect, and take pride in your talent, your gift, your essence, presence and contribution on this Earth.”
1. On the nightstand: A book. Every day since I was five years old. Right now, it’s The Lonely Bodybuilder by Yukiko Motoya (what a treat).
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: Lying to myself about the amount of chocolate I eat.
3. Jam of the minute: MILCK’s “Quiet”
4. Thing I miss: My little babies and the days when I could carry all three at once.
5. 80s crush: Though he’s not a nice person at all in real life (I waited on him once), Adam Ant.
6. Current crush: Everybody’s. In other words, Jeff Goldblum.
7. Will whine about: No one else sees the garbage can overflowing in this house, really? No one?
8. Will wine about: I would if it didn’t give me migraines, because believe me, I have tasted some delicious wine.
9. Best thing that happened recently: For the past two weeks, I have had NO BODY PART ACHE!
10. Looking forward to: The same thing I do every night, getting into bed, turning on the lamp, and opening my current read.