- Buy paper towels.
- Send this post to best friend who should totally be reading TueNight.
- Read local voters guide to prep for important November 4 midterm election.
- Buy Ruby Jon apples and Concord grapes cause they’re in season and yummy. (Thanks for the tip Kim O).
- Plan Halloween costume. Sexy lobster? Better than this.
- Go sob in yoga class.
- Read Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham so not stuck with nothing to say at work drinks.
- Pour a glass of wine, submit photo of most recent meltdown to reasonsmysoniscrying.com.
- NSFW version: Pour a glass of wine, look at the 15 Best High Heels for Your Penis. Because you need to know.
- Buy TueNight book as stocking stuffer for your sister.
- Don’t do anything until October 25 when Mercury is out of retrograde. For now, just make lists. 🙂
This week, we list it out:
- Rachel Simons shares her list on a mirror.
- Adrianna Dufay shares it on a blackboard.
- Amy Barr ditches her to-do list.
- While I embrace mine.
- Susan Linney lists her fall beauty picks.
- Joyce Millman crosses off #1 — play guitar.
- Bethanne Patrick gives us two list-loving books.
Go forth and enumerate,
p.s. We can’t resist:
(Graphic: Kat Borosky/TueNight)