Age: “Old enough”
Bio: Elana is a founder (indigonandhaze.com); author and writer (Women and Weed, the book); Editor in Chief (Women and Weed, the magazine). She’s worked for One Kings Lane (creative director), Architectural Digest,Martha Stewart Living, The New York Times, WSJ/Off Duty, New York Magazine and Oprah (to name a few). She also teaches yoga and meditation.
Beyond the Bio: “Aging up, I became a stronger performer, collaborator, influencer, strategist, maker, doer, communicator, team builder, and public speaker.”
What makes you a grown-ass lady? “I speak my mind…and yours.”
Here’s her TueNight 10:
1. On the nightstand: Indigo and Haze body lotion, New Highs CBD and CBG tinctures, a Tibetan singing bowl, animal spirit cards and a weaving my son made in art class. High thread-count hippie stuff.
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: Focusing on safe access, education, and inspiration around the plant.
4. Thing I miss: Charivari
5. ’80s crush: Michael Hutchence
6. Current crush: My husband (Me: “You really are my crush.” Him: “I know.”)
7. Latest fave find: Linen bed sheets
8. Last thing you lost: My sense of smell
9. Best thing that happened recently: My story and book profiled on CNN
10. Looking forward to: Hitting my prime