Basic bio: I’m an evening news anchor for WPIX in New York City, author and champion of women 50+. When I’m not on the news, I’m interviewing bold women in their next chapter. Oh and I just got married!
What makes you a grown-ass lady? I’m not scared to unlock my bold, leave the familiar and comfortable behind, make daring, intrepid and audacious choices about what I do, how I do it and with whom.
1. On the nightstand: Roar: Into the second half of your life (before it’s too late), Limitless, and Journey to the Heart.
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: Paying it forward!
3. Jam of the minute: Any song I can sing aloud!
4. Thing I miss: Simplicity.
5. ’80s crush: John Stamos.
6. Current crush: My husband!
7. Latest fave find: Pit Grit.
8. Last thing you lost: Airpods.
9. Best thing that happened recently: My dog turned 16 and is doing amazing!
10. Looking forward to: Finishing my book.