This one promises to be a snooze fest. No, really.
For our 8/18 edition our theme is Slumber Party and we’re putting on the pjs, making the prank calls and we might even levitate someone. As always, our evening includes storytellers, music and more. Join host, Margit Detweiler and friends for an evening of fun, chat and true stories.
Get your tickets now!
A portion of the evening’s proceeds will go to Willie Mae Rock Camp for Girls which provides music education and mentoring that empowers cisgender and trans girls, women and/or gender non-binary youth and adults
Our guests include:
- Ada Calhoun : Author of Why We Can’t Sleep: Women’s New Midlife Crisis”
- Karrie Myers – Astrologer & Wellness Guide
- Deesha Philyaw: TueNight editor and the author of“The Secret Lives of Church Ladies”
- LaFrae Sci: Musician, Composer and Co-Executive Direct of Willie Mae Rock Camp for Girls
- Jenny Douglas – Founder of The Brooklyn Cottage, television producer, and helper-of-women-going-through-divorce.
- With opening gab and goss from TueDo List editor Margaret Crandall and Aparna Mukherjee
Stiff as a board, light as a feather…