TueNight is a storytelling community for women in life’s middle sharing where we’ve been and exploring what’s next.
Every Tuesday (natch), we launch a new issue that’s focused on a specific theme, such as Power, Vice, Voice, Sexy, Concerts, Gig, Break-Up and even Boobs). Our issues are comprised of the website you’re squinting at right now, and a live event where our writers read their stories amid snacks, drinks and a fantastic community of women.
- Topics: We’re interested in all relevant topics wide and far (love, sex, health, career, entertainment, travel, food…)
- Audience: Generally gen-x women 40+
- Format: We typically publish essays (approximately 800-1,000 words), however, we’re also up for lists, videos, infographics and other kinds of image-driven content that’s in line with our mission.
- Pitch: Please send pitches and 2-3 links to clips of previous work to hello@
- Diversity. We celebrate and strongly encourage diversity and inclusion in everything we do and especially in our writers. We like to encourage writers to pitch us from every racial background, binary/non-binary, single, married, not moms, moms, city mouse, country mouse. Gen-X Midlife is our common denominator, of course.
Smart, vibrant, optimistic — with the occasional dose of that Gen-X side eye. We gotta be us.