We’re out haggling for great bargains this week, so just a quick note about our fabulous Second-Hand issue. We’ve stocked this ish with thrift shops, sidewalk sales, vintage sparklies and even a giant gemsbok.
Here’s what we have for you to rummage though this week:
- Kristin Booker helps you thrift shop like a pro.
- Tamar Anitai says goodbye to “Creepy Baby” (and oh is it creepy).
- Shelly Rabuse shares how she revamped a consignment shop from ho-hum to humming.
- I write about Brooklyn’s finest — a Stoop Sale.
- Kim O’Donnel will find you a good second-hand spatula — and many other kitchen items.
- Wendy Goldman Scherer finds quality time with her son through power sanding.
- And Jody Jones explains her love for taxidermy.
Love it two times baby,