Margit’s Note: Why So Sensitive?
We’re just talking about feelings. Nothing more than, feelings.
(In the great words of Morris Albert.)
And “sensitive” is our theme this week. We’re kinda wondering if we’ve all become too sensitive — and is that such a bad thing?
When insensitive statements fuel social media outrage and nationwide apologies — are we becoming more attuned? Or are we too sensitive to insensitivity. (Not to make your brain hurt.)
Either way, allow us to become a little, sniff, emotive this week:
- Susan finds the art of crying and “real tears.”
- Carolyn explores recent, insensitive racial gaffes and asks, can you police outrage?
- Cheryl tackles a nasty online comment that’s plagued her for 13 years.
- Piers offers 5 movies with feeling.
- In Front to Backlist, Bethann suggests a few books about friendship.
- Kristy plays I Spy to ignite her senses.
- Stacy and I battle our sensitive wits in She Said/ She Said.
- And finally, TueNight mascot pups, Dailo and Lola, give us their take.
Leave a Reply
Tell Us in the Comments
What do you think?