The 4 D’s of End-of-Life Planning
Still don’t have a will? Not sure where to start? Or maybe it’s time to help a loved one put end-of-life arrangements in place and you’d like to approach it thoughtfully.
Catch the replay of this practical and tactical 4-week interactive course where you’ll learn the 4 D’s of end-of-life planning — Decide, Discuss, Document & Digitize — from End-of-Life Doula, Liz Lightner.
This course includes:
- End-of-life wishes: What are your options?
- How to discuss your wishes with your health care proxies, loved ones, and medical team
- How to start the conversation and how to manage disagreement among your family members and/or medical providers
- How to name health care proxies and create your living will
- How to digitize end-of-life documents to make it easy to update and access for loved ones
- And so much more
The course includes 4 sections and is $175 for non-members and also gets you a membership to TueNighters!; $25 for TueNighter members; free for founding members.
- TueNighters: Buy Replay Here
- Non-Members: Buy Replay Here
Leave a Reply
Tell Us in the Comments
What do you think?