October Issue: FLASH
Welcome to our October issue! For this edition we’re putting on our flashiest sequins to discuss everything FLASH. Not the lightening-bolted superhero. (Well, actually, him too). But every other kind of Flash. From flashes of anger to flashes of brilliance to the sweatier sort. It’s appropriate that I just got a “Flash Flood” emergency alert today, is all I’m saying.
Let’s review the flashcards
- A flashback and flash forward from Sue Kramer
- When you show up to a party drenched. Ugh. Tracey Lynn Lloyd reflects on the 5 Stages of a Hot Flash.
- A flash of inspiration — and Ukulele lessons — courtesy of Jen Darr
- The hot flash is a superpower, says Audrey Herbst
- We get a post-menopause tutorial from sexpert Domina Franco
- The flash of fiery sex at Burning Man from Nina Lorez Collins
- Having a hot flash in Finland is maybe perfect, says Susan McPherson
This one is brief, hot and bright— a flare to remember.
What a feeling. keep believing,
Leave a Reply
Tell Us in the Comments
What do you think?