Need some Gen-X gift ideas? We’re here to help with your holiday shopping — here are eleven things (under $100) we wouldn’t mind unwrapping:
1. Collective Wisdom: Lessons, Inspiration, and Advice from Women Over 50 — from the founder of Design Sponge, this collection features interviews, conversations, & intimate photographs of 100 trailblazing women (including some fellow Gen-Xers).
2. Best Wishes, Warmest Regards: The Story Schitt’s Creek — is a love letter to the show and its fans & includes illustrated catalogs of David’s knits & Moira’s wigs, Moira’s vocabulary, and behind-the-scenes moments.
3. MOMA’s trailblazers ornament set — decorate your space with Ruby Bridges, RBG, Ida b. Wells, and Malala.
4. A wooden hand with movable fingers so we can make it point, wave, or express our disdain for the patriarchy.
5. How about a building bricks waffle maker — permission to play with your food.
6. A grown-ass woman key chain — enough said.
7. The Monty Python collection of Happy Socks celebrates some of the most iconic moments — Hells Grannies, FTW.
8. RBG, MLK, Frida, and other awesome paint-by-number kits.
9. Turn up that MTV and dance until you sweat with the MTV Retro Logo Drip Men’s T-Shirt.
10. Ornaments: Mixtape — pssst, you could turn old cassette tapes into holiday ornaments, just sayin’.
11. Or check out these beauties!
Have any other suggestions for our Gen-X gift guide? Let us know in the comments!