Need some Gen-X gift ideas? We’re here to help with your holiday shopping — here are eleven things (under $100) we wouldn’t mind unwrapping:
1. A Woman Of An Uncertain Age — by TueNighter Priya Malhotra, explores the rocky, uncertain terrain of female midlife during a time when the parameters and ideas of midlife are being challenged.
2. I’m Wearing Tunics Now: On Growing Older, Better, and a Hell of a Lot Louder— an honest and hilarious memoir by Wendi Aarons about second acts, self-acceptance, and celebrating what happens when a woman gets older and wiser.
3. MOMA’s trailblazers ornament set — decorate your space with Ruby Bridges, RBG, Ida b. Wells, and Malala.
4. Personalized cassette case print with your 80s playlist — yes, please.
5. Wordle is now a party game (that you can play more than once a day).
6. A grown-ass woman key chain — enough said.
7. The Monty Python collection of Happy Socks celebrates some of the most iconic moments — Hells Grannies, FTW.
8. Music in the ’80s, a 352-page book of some of photographer Lynn Goldsmith’s best shots, including an amazing one of Apollonia flipping off the camera.
9. This Girls Just Want to Have Fundamental Rights shirt, which benefits a good cause.
10. Ornaments: A bitchin’ Trapper Keeper ornament.
11. Or check out these beauties!
Have any other suggestions for our Gen-X gift guide? Let us know in the comments!