Margit’s Note: One From the Deck
This week, we’re throwing our cards in the air and running a theme that has no theme: WILDCARD. A wild card is, of course, a card that that can be used in any situation. So, whether you’re looking for a tale about love, loss, fights, kids, pets, parents or turning 50, we’ve got you covered in this edition. It’s a grab-bag of awesome. A virtual variety pack of yarns. Ok, ok…
We’ve even made a zany little Spotify Wild Card soundtrack to go along with your stories! Listen in here or here:
- Susan McPherson dates online after 50. (Did he really just text that?!)
- Ericka Kreutz’s kid punched another kid, and it might be her fault
- Amy Barr doesn’t want another dog…most of the time
- Deb Copaken shares the loss of her father with her sisters
- Nancy Davis Kho has a midlife (whatever) crisis
- And Dave Statman competes on Joker’s Wild — and wins a career.
We’re wilding out,
Leave a Reply
Tell Us in the Comments
What do you think?