Meet Shelly Rabuse, a Roller-Skating Jewelry Maker
Basic bio: Shelly Rabuse is a Philly area gal who likes to roller skate, thrift shop, and is always doing something artsy or crafty!
Beyond the bio: Whether you’re looking for a new piece of artwork to adorn your beautiful body or would like to talk crafts and creativity with another badass Gen-X woman, hit Shelly up on Insta. She’s fun, funky, and a very relatable TueNighter.
Did you know she joined a roller derby team when she was 46? Read all about it.
What makes you a grown-ass lady? I know I am a grown-ass lady but deep down I think I am still a goofy 20 year old.
1. On the nightstand: My Kindle, a blinking alarm clock that I need to reset, the Apple TV remote if I’m lucky and a big jar of cream.
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: Shazamming every great song I hear, buying cool boots, kissing my dog (because he’s so soft and sweet!)
3. Jam of the minute: Blondie – Parallel Lines
4. Thing I miss: Sitting on a plane without a stifling mask.
5. ’80s crush: Harrison Ford all day, every day. Not the gruff and grumpy guy today but Han Solo era
6. Current crush: I wouldn’t kick Clive Owen out of bed.
7. Latest fave find: Konjac noodles!
8. Last thing you lost: Besides my dignity?
9. Best thing that happened recently: I went to Rome with a friend!
10. Looking forward to: Fall – cool weather, pumpkins, sweaters!
Leave a Reply
Tell Us in the Comments
What do you think?