Meet Stephanie Vaught, a Gen-X Financial Coach
Basic bio: Stephanie is a Gen-X financial coach and money management expert who loves helping women over 40 embrace their life experiences, gain confidence in their financial decisions, and build a life they love.
Beyond the bio: I am an attorney by trade and was always taught that in order to be taken seriously, I had to “look the part.” But I have unlearned this patriarchal standard of professionalism and respectability. My intellect and intelligence have nothing to do with my hem line.
What makes you a grown-ass lady? I am an overcomer. I have been through tons of rejection and have come out stronger and more resilient than ever. The word “no” doesn’t make me flinch. Life has built my character, made me tougher, and given me the tenacity to help others on their respective journeys.
1. On the nightstand: My water bottle.
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: Glowing/growing.
3. Jam of the minute: “I Stand on That” by E-40.
4. Thing I miss: My grandmother’s biscuits.
5. ’80s crush: El Debarge 🙂
6. Current crush: My husband.
7. Latest fave find: Caffeine concealer by The Lip Bar.
8. Last thing you lost: Nothing comes to mind.
9. Best thing that happened recently: New brand photos with an amazing photographer I have long admired.
10. Looking forward to: My trip to Puerto Rico to celebrate my 10-year wedding anniversary 🙂
Leave a Reply
Tell Us in the Comments
What do you think?