Meet Tamsen Fadal, NYC News Anchor
Basic bio: I’m an evening news anchor for WPIX in New York City, author and champion of women 50+. When I’m not on the news, I’m interviewing bold women in their next chapter. Oh and I just got married!
What makes you a grown-ass lady? I’m not scared to unlock my bold, leave the familiar and comfortable behind, make daring, intrepid and audacious choices about what I do, how I do it and with whom.
1. On the nightstand: Roar: Into the second half of your life (before it’s too late), Limitless, and Journey to the Heart.
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: Paying it forward!
3. Jam of the minute: Any song I can sing aloud!
4. Thing I miss: Simplicity.
5. ’80s crush: John Stamos.
6. Current crush: My husband!
7. Latest fave find: Pit Grit.
8. Last thing you lost: Airpods.
9. Best thing that happened recently: My dog turned 16 and is doing amazing!
10. Looking forward to: Finishing my book.
Love every response! My dog is turning 16, too, and is doing amazing, too! Also, John Stamos is as nice and cool in person as he is good-looking!
Leave a Reply
Tell Us in the Comments
What do you think?