Our Wintry Mix: Watch Margit “Phone In” This Week’s Issue
Hey y’all, This week we thought we’d bring you along with us, deep into the snow banks of Brooklyn, in 10 degree weather. Bundle up, people. This week is all about Winter — whether you’re in the East Coast, West Coast or somewhere in the chilly middle.
- Bethanne gives us her favorite, cozy-up-by-a-fire reads in this week’s Front to Backlist.
- Lauren actually does that Polar Bear Plunge. What?!
- Kim gives us 7 warm-you-up recipes.
- Susan shares her struggle to stay sober during one of the hardest times of the year.
- Jenna tells us what winter is like on the West Coast. Please. Palm trees.
- Adrianna takes us on a snowy spin through Brooklyn.
- With award season on the horizon, Piers tells us the best (and worst) movies of 2013.
- And I need to figure out how to shed my snuggly wintry layer of “extra me.”
Think toasty. Love, Margit
Loved seeing you use video to kick off another TueNight.
Love it! Great addition and so nice to see your smiling face!
Loved your intro chat, great idea!
Leave a Reply
Tell Us in the Comments
What do you think?