TueNight 10: Jessica Kringle (a.k.a. Mrs. Claus)
1. On the nightstand: Holding Down the Fort: Help and Encouragement for Wives Whose Husbands Travel; ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas; Anything by Liane Moriarty
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: Reindeer games.
3. Jam of the minute: Well, I just love the new Gwen Stefani Christmas album and this duet with Blake Shelton, heavens they are cute! Reminds me of me and Kris back in the day.
4. Thing I miss: When the elves didn’t have iPhones.
5. 80’s crush: Heatmiser or Snowmeiser, take your pick.
6. Current crush: Kris of course.
7. Will whine about: Those elves!
8. Will wine about: Eggnog.
9. Best thing that happened yesterday: Donning my apron, baking gingerbread cookies while singing carols.
10. Looking forward to: December 26th.
Leave a Reply
Tell Us in the Comments
What do you think?