TueNight 10: Sylvia Wehrle
Quick bio: Sylvia is the founder and creative director of user experience design of June, a wellness and skincare brand that incorporates full spectrum hemp oil into their products. Her interest in user experience design, chemistry, math and wellness have collided in a perfect storm that is June. Sylvia lives in Brooklyn with her husband, daughters and dogs.
Beyond the bio: “I love being over 40. What has really crystallized for me is my ability to take risks creatively, think expansively and then execute on those ideas in a fearless way.”
1. On the nightstand: Wunderland by Jennifer Cody Epstein, and June edible drops
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: Learning new things
3. Jam of the minute: Spotify playlist: Women of R&B
4. Thing I miss: A world before Snapchat…I have two teenage daughters.
5. 80s crush: Pierce Brosnan, a.k.a. Remington Steel
6. Current crush: My husband Neil Wehrle
7. Will whine about: My kids getting off their screens
8. Will wine about: Hanging with friends outside when the weather is good — talking about politics, retiring to a commune somewhere in northern Spain and eating good food.
9. Best thing that happened recently: Launching my brand June with the help of my daughters and husband
10. Looking forward to: Growing June and helping people feel good about themselves.
Leave a Reply
Tell Us in the Comments
What do you think?