Quick Bio: Tracey writes all the things, all the time, in NYC and LA. Follow her on Twitter so she gets enough of a following for a book deal.
Beyond the bio: “I’ve learned to accept my midlife crises as evidence that we always have the capacity to change. At the back half of my 40s, I have about 3 fucks left to give, which I’m saving for civil rights, menopause symptoms, and maintaining a good sex life.”
1. On the nightstand: Vape pen, glasses, lip balm.
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: Growing, and crying when I feel like it.
3. Jam of the minute: “I’m Gonna Get You Baby” by Bizarre, Inc. (I’m stuck in college nostalgia).
4. Thing I miss: Urinary continence.
5. 80s crush: Pierce Brosnan. The accent.
6. Current crush: Keanu Reeves, and a man who knows who he is.
7. Will whine about: Almost anything.
8. Will wine about: Almost anything, as long as it’s sparkling.
9. Best thing that happened recently: I lost 15 pounds and my jeans are loose.
10. Looking forward to: Celebrating my birthday, because I usually don’t.