Yng recently left her job as Director of Marketing and Partnerships at Tattly to pursue independent work as a communications consultant and art advisor. “My background is in the arts, and now that I don’t have a 9-5 in an office, I’ve been able to find time to see more exhibitions and visit artist studios, including spending our kids’ February break in Nola to check out Prospect New Orleans, the city’s triennial.” She is currently working with the artist James Clar, whose solo exhibition will open at Jane Lombard Gallery in May.
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: Listening to Cardi B.
3. Jam of the minute: Bodak Yellow.
4. Thing I miss: Solid abs.
5. 80’s crush: Eddie Furlong, Terminator days. My ultimate girl crush was Paula Abdul from her Forever Your Girl era.
6. Current crush: My husbands (see photo).
7. Will whine about: New York City real estate.
8. Will wine about: Any of the Italian reds served at Locanda Vini & Olii. Their house red the last time we went was a Dolcetto! That new spritzy white wine drink by the former somm at Momofuku, Ramona, is also delicious.
9. Best thing that happened yesterday: I was under the weather, and my husband Devin took wonderful care of me (Idris was out of town), and my kids were rockstars.
10. Looking forward to: Solid abs.