(Photo: Alita Ong/Stocksy.com)
I know, I know, typically we’re all about stories in our 40s. But here at TueNight we also love stuff. And we love to give. And we love the holiday spirit. And we’d like to buy you all the things. And, and, and.
So this week (and next) allow us to indulge with our 2nd annual Gift Guide! We’re featuring some of our sparkliest contributors and their very personal gift picks — the stuff they’d want to receive. So let’s git ‘er done….
- Susan Linney offers beauty goodies for everyone in your family.
- Land Du Pont has selected some of the choicest gifts for the man in your life.
- The Mash-Up Americans have the best multi-culti foodie gifts.
- Heather Barmore solves all your Secret Santa anxiety.
- Lilit Marcus is sending your loved ones on a trip.
- Rachel Kramer Bussel gets naughty with her NSFW gift picks.
- Lauren Oster has gifties for the cat lady in your life.
- And Maura Johnston preps you for your New Year’s Resolutions,
AND A GIVEAWAY….
We have a little holiday treat! We’ll randomly select 10 folks who are signed up for our newsletter to receive one of our awesome birthday tote bags (as hand screen-printed by our own Adrianna Dufay) with a copy of our TueNight booklet tucked inside (great stocking stuffer). The giveaway entry period ends Friday, December 12, 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”). We will announce the winners next Tuesday.
Here’s a glimpse of our book — a few of our best stories with brand new illustrations by Kat Borosky. If you’d like to go ahead and buy one just go here:
Good luck and Happy Holidays y’all!
See the giveaway’s Official Rules.