TueNight 10: Stephanie Battaglino
Basic bio: Stephanie is a speaker, consultant, trainer, and activist for workplace equality and inclusion for transgender and non-binary persons. Her first book, Reflections From Both Sides of the Glass Ceiling: Finding My True Self in Corporate America, will be released in May.
Beyond the bio: I always knew that I was never going to be one of those people who worked in corporate until their late 60’s, or God forbid, 70. I have other things I want to do with my life, so making the decision to leave the corporate world after 40 years and pursue my true calling – and to do it on my own terms – is indeed a blessing. I am very proud of the new chapter of my life that I have been able to create with my wife Mari by my side. It’s been quite a ride, and I’m far from finished!
What makes you a grown-ass lady? Living a life in two genders – on my own terms.
Here’s her TueNight 10:
1. On the nightstand: A perpetual calendar.
2. Can’t stop/won’t stop: Happy hour.
3. Jam of the minute: Ain’t it Fun by Paramore.
4. Thing I miss: Snow, but only when it’s falling.
5. ’80s crush: Joan Jett!
6. Current crush: St. Vincent.
7. Latest fave find: My radio loop antenna. (It’s a long story.)
8. Last thing you lost: My mind.
9. Best thing that happened recently: My first book being published!
10. Looking forward to: Changing hearts & minds.
Leave a Reply
Tell Us in the Comments
What do you think?